Yesterday's progress report

Sorry, I forgot to post this yesterday: I finished inputting the copy editor's corrections, yay. Again the lack of big layout errors made the process go much faster. But then I tried to print out the corrected manuscript, and my printer died. Like, it's really, really dead. It's less than a year old and still under warranty, so they're sending me a replacement. Today I'm going to my sister's house to print out the rest of it, although I won't be getting much done because, you know, I'll be at my sister's house. Still, I should be able to get it read one more time pretty quickly, and then I'll send out advance review copies and start laying out the large-print edition.